'Tis the season for our 11th Annual Toy Drive benefitting Partnerships for Children!
Many of the Central Texas children who are in the care of CPS during the holiday season have never experienced the joys of the holidays. Their lives are upside down. But you can help bring some holiday joy to one of the 6,500+ local children PFC will serve this season simply by contributing to their Holiday Wishes program.
Whether you sponsor a child's holiday wish or donate general gifts, you’ll help these children create happy holiday memories during an otherwise difficult time of their lives.
Because the holiday season is such a busy time of the year for PFC and there are so many children to be served, the deadline for gift-giving is Tuesday, December 15th.
- GENERAL GIFTS | Bring a NEW, unwrapped toy to COVER 3 or COVER 2 and we'll get these gifts to Partnerships for Children in time for holidays. These donations go into PFC's storeroom so that caseworkers can "shop" for their child's wishes. This is also the inventory from which many of the children that come into the Rainbow Room late in the holiday season will receive their holiday gifts from.
- Click Here to View The General Gift Guide or Click Here to View Partnerships for Children's Wishlist on Amazon
- CASH DONATION | No time to shop?
- Your cash donations provide the financial support PFC needs to fulfill Holiday Wishes. Each of our restaurant locations have a cash box available for monetary donations. Please make checks payable to Partnerships for Children.
- Click Here To Donate Online.
- SPONSOR A CHILD | Grant a child's Holiday Wishes by purchasing items from their wish list. When you become a sponsor, you’ll receive a child’s name, age and clothing sizes along with their three wishes. You’ll purchase the gifts and coordinate a drop-off with Partnerships For Children. Start a holiday tradition of giving with your family and sponsor a child today. To make these wishes a reality, the goal is to get 100% of the children’s wishes granted and PFC is currently only at 20% sponsored. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up to sponsor a child.
Partnerships for Children is a 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID: 43-2004770