'Tis the season for our 10th Annual Toy Drive benefitting Partnerships for Children. Many of the Central Texas children who are in the care of CPS during the holiday season have never experienced the joys of the holidays. Their lives are upside down. But you can help bring some holiday joy to one of the 5,800+ local children PFC will serve this season simply by contributing to their Holiday Wishes program.
Because the holiday season is such a busy time of the year for PFC and there are so many children to be served, the deadline for gift-giving is Friday, December 13th.
- GENERAL GIFTS | Bring a new, unwrapped toy to COVER 3 or COVER 2 and we'll get these gifts to Partnerships for Children in time for holidays. PFC selects from these general gifts to fulfill Holiday Wishes.
- Click Here To View The General Gift Guide.
- CASH DONATION | No time to shop?
- Your cash donations provide the financial support PFC needs to fulfill holiday wishes. Each of our locations have a cash box available for monetary donations. Please make checks payable to Partnerships for Children.
- Click Here To Donate Online.
- SPONSOR A CHILD | Grant a child's holiday wish by purchasing an item from their wish list. When you become a sponsor, you’ll receive a child’s name, age, clothing sizes, and wishes. You’ll purchase the gifts and coordinate a drop-off with Partnerships For Children. Start a holiday tradition of giving with your family and sponsor a child today.
- Email email@example.com for more information or to sign up to sponsor a child.