'Tis the season for our 9th Annual Toy Drive benefitting Partnerships for Children. Help create happy holiday memories for children in the care of Child Protective Services who may not otherwise experience the joy of the season. With your help, PFC will serve an additional 5,000 children in our community.
Because the holiday season is such a busy time of the year for PFC and there are so many children to be served, the deadline for gift-giving is Monday, December 10th.
- GENERAL GIFTS | bring a new, unwrapped toy to COVER 3 or COVER 2 and we'll get these gifts to Partnerships for Children. PFC selects from these general gifts to fulfill holiday wishes for more than 5,200 kids in our community.
- See the General Gift Guide below for recommendations.
- CASH DONATION | No time to shop?
- Your cash donations provide the financial support PFC needs to fulfill holiday wishes. Each of our Austin COVER 3 locations and COVER 2 have a cash box available for your donations. Please make all checks payable to Partnerships for Children.
- Or Click Here To Donate Online.
- SPONSOR A CHILD | Grant a child's holiday wish by purchasing an item from their wish list. When you become a sponsor, you’ll receive a child’s name, age, clothing sizes, and wishes. You’ll purchase the gifts and coordinate a drop-off with Partnerships For Children. Start a holiday tradition of giving with your family and sponsor a child today.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up to sponsor a child.