- The adopted charity of all Austin-area COVER 3's and COVER 2 is Partnerships For Children. Our year-round dedication to this great organization includes multiple events, including our PFC Pickle Program, Annual Golf Classic in the fall, and Holiday Toy Drive. To learn more about these opportunities, click on the event titles below.
- Partnerships for Children provides critical resources to abused and neglected children in Central Texas who are in the care of Child Protective Services. Through community support, PFC's mission is to better serve caseworkers by growing existing programs like the Rainbow Room and Holiday Wishes and developing new programs like YES Mentoring and The Heart Gallery of Central Texas.
- To learn more about PFC or to make a donation please visit Partnerships For Children.
- On Saturday, April 7th Partnerships For Children hosted their Lucky No. 13 Gala at COVER 3 Downtown. With PFC's extraordinary vision, the efforts of an awesome Committee and the support from several local vendors, COVER 3 Downtown's parking garage was transformed into an elegant dining space for 350 guests.
- The event was a sellout success, boasting a record-breaking $300,000 raised for children in the care of Child Protective Services in Central Texas. During the dinner program co-owners Doug & Katie Young and Matt & Kathy Dodson presented a check for the proceeds from the PFC Pickles Program. From April 1, 2017 to April 1, 2018 your PFC Pickles purchases provided a much-needed donation of $15,515. Wow, that's a lot of PFC Chipotle Ranch Fried Pickles!
COVER 3 would like to extend it's sincerest gratitude to it's generous vendors for their continued support. We are incredibly grateful!
- Capitol Wright Distributing
- Vintage Wine Estates
- Brown Distributing
- Rodney Strong
- Ben E Keith
COVER 3 remains committed to supporting its local community through offsite fundraising events, gift card donations, and sponsorship opportunities. All donation requests and sponsorship opportunities are to be submitted in writing and directed to the General Manager or Director of Marketing.