THE ZINNI WINE & DINE
October 9, 2019
Rombauer and Cakebread. Need we say more??
Brothers Mike of Kobrand Wines and Dave of Rombauer Vineyards are coming together to help us host one amazing wine dinner. Each of the brothers hand-selected three wines from their portfolios for Executive Chef Justin Manzi to pair up with six flavorful courses.
Seating is limited. Advanced ticket purchase required. $85 per person. Sorry, tickets are not refundable.
On The Menu...
- Rombauer Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley
- Trio of Salmon
- raw: apple, burnt lemon sriracha aioli and jalapeno
- cured: soy, maple, wasabi and asparagus
- smoked: brioche crouton and chipotle horseradish
- Cakebread Chardonnay | Napa Valley
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Roasted Quail
- grain mustard, brandy, chive honey and shallot candy
- Rombauer Chardonnay | Napa Valley
- Foie Gras and Chicken Liver Mousse
- golden beets, heirloom carrots, truffle balsamic glaze,
- apple cider reduction and crostini
- Cakebread Merlot | Napa Valley
- fresh pasta, housemade pork sausage, pecans, fontina,
- parmesan tuille, maple ricotta, carrot sage puree and basil oil
- Rombauer Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley
- Prime N.Y. Strip Surf and Turf
- bacon wrapped shrimp, sour cream and onion duchess potato,
- cippolini onion jam, creamed spinach hollandaise, and brandied
- foie gras demi
- Belle de Brillet Pear Brandy
- Pumpkin Pie Tart
- dulce de leche whipped cream cheese, pear compote and
- cinnamon blueberry crumb