- Here's the chance to win your very own custom golf cart from Kenfield Golf Cars! This custom golf cart will be raffled off as part of our annual fundraising events for Partnerships For Children (PFC). Get your raffle tickets and play along for the chance to win! All proceeds benefit PFC. Each year raffle tickets sell out well before the Invitational Golf Classic so get yours now!
GOLF CART SPECS
- EZGO TXT
- Storm Body Kit
- Lift Kit
- 14" Wheels & Tires
- New Rear Seats
- New Long Top (shades the rear)
- Head / Tail Lights
- Turn Signals
- New Batteries & Cables
- Automatic Charger
- Really all you need to know is this is one sweet ride!
$50 per ticket
- In accordance with the IRS, raffle tickets are not tax deductible.
- Click on the Button below to purchase entry into the raffle.
- Watch it on Facebook Live!
- Winner Drawn on Thursday, October 20th
- Need not be present to win.
- Rules and other Fine Print:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of Central Texas to play. Central Texas defined as Austin to San Antonio and its outlying communities. This raffle is conducted by Partnerships for Children and 100% of the proceeds benefits PFC.
- Winner to be notified via text and/or email. Winner has 48 hours to claim prize. Failure to claim prize within that timeframe will result in forfeiture of prize and a new winner selected.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash. All taxes, titles and licenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Winner will receive 1099 for tax filing. Winner will comply with IRS regulations and tax regulations as applicable before receiving possession of the golf cart.
- By entering this raffle, entrants accept and agree (1) to be bound by all the rules, limitations and restrictions set forth here and (2) that their names and/or likeness may be disclosed to the public and may otherwise be used by Cover 3 and/or Partnerships for Children for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be announced on Cover 3's website and social media sites. Partnerships for Children interpretation and application of the rules and regulations shall be final.
- By entering this raffle, each participant releases Cover 3, Partnerships for Children, its officers, employees, volunteers and Committee Members, from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in the raffle or winning any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and each winner agrees to indemnify and hold Cover 3, Cover 2 and Partnerships for Children from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind rising in connection with or as a result of participating in the raffle or the winner's acceptance or use of any prize.
Partnerships for Children is a 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID: 43-2004770