- Here's the chance to win your very own custom golf cart from Kenfield Golf Cars! This custom golf cart will be raffled off as part of our annual fundraising events for Partnerships For Children (PFC). Get your raffle tickets and play along for the chance to win! Raffle tickets are $50 a piece and with only 500 tickets available, the odds may just be in your favor. All proceeds benefit PFC.
- $50 per ticket
- A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold.
- In accordance with the IRS, raffle tickets are not tax deductible.
- Live from Cover 3 Anderson Lane. Watch it on Facebook Live!
- Friday, October 29th, 2021.
- Need not be present to win.
- Winner will be notified via text and/or email.
Where to Purchase Tickets:
- Cover 3 Anderson Lane
- Cover 3 Round Rock
- Cover 2
- Or Email email@example.com
Each year raffle tickets sell out well before the Invitational Golf Classic so get yours now.
- Rules and other Fine Print:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of Central Texas to play. Central Texas defined as Austin to San Antonio and its outlying communities. This raffle is conducted by Partnerships for Children and 100% of the proceeds benefits PFC.
- Winner to be notified via text and/or email. Winner has 48 hours to claim prize. Failure to claim prize within that timeframe will result in forfeiture of prize and a new winner selected.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash. All taxes, titles and licenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Winner will receive 1099 for tax filing. Winner will comply with IRS regulations and tax regulations as applicable before receiving possession of the golf cart.
- By entering this raffle, entrants accept and agree (1) to be bound by all the rules, limitations and restrictions set forth here and (2) that their names and/or likeness may be disclosed to the public and may otherwise be used by Cover 3 and/or Partnerships for Children for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be announced on Cover 3's website and social media sites. Partnerships for Children interpretation and application of the rules and regulations shall be final.
- By entering this raffle, each participant releases Cover 3, Partnerships for Children, its officers, employees, volunteers and Committee Members, from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in the raffle or winning any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and each winner agrees to indemnify and hold Cover 3, Cover 2 and Partnerships for Children from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind rising in connection with or as a result of participating in the raffle or the winner's acceptance or use of any prize.
Partnerships for Children is a 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID: 43-2004770