We are now open for limited dine-in service.
COVER 3's Top Priority is the health and safety of its team members, vendors and guests. We'd like you to know that our team is going above and beyond its already-strict protocols to maintain a clean and sanitized restaurant. We are fully committed to following all safety guidelines and recommendations set forth by state and local officials. And with the decision to open our dining rooms, we are fully confident that the measures set in place go above and beyond what is necessary to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. We are truly grateful for the love and support you have shown us.
STANDARD HEALTH PROTOCOLS:
- • Practice appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- • Screen (including temperature checks) all employees and vendor representatives prior to coming into the restaurant. Send home any employee or vendor representatives who has any of the new or worsening signs or symptoms as outlined in the pre-shift screening.
- • All team members and vendor representatives are to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant and between interactions with customers.
- • Employees and vendor representatives are to practice social distancing, providing at least 6 feet separation from other individuals. As this is not always feasible, face coverings, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation are to be rigorously practiced.
- • Consistent with the actions taken by many restaurants across the state, all employees and vendor representatives are to wear a face covering (over the nose and mouth).
- • As of June 29, 2020, restaurants may operate at up to 50% of the total listed occupancy inside the restaurant. The Governor’s Office revised these protocols to clarify that the occupancy cap does not apply to restaurant employees and contractors or outdoor dining areas. Outdoor dining areas must still comply with social distancing and sanitation requirements .
HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR THE RESTAURANT:
- • Control access to the restaurant by opening doors to prevent patrons from touching door handles.
- • Regularly and frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, computer screens, serving trays, iPad, phones, tables, and chairs.
- • Regularly and frequently clean restrooms and document cleanings.
- • Disinfect any items that come into contact with customers, such as pens, check presenters, etc.
- • Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant are to be readily available to employees, vendor representatives and customers.
- • Signage reminding everyone of best hygiene practices should be placed conspicuously.
- • Clean and disinfect the area used for dining (tables, chairs, etc) after each group of customers depart.
- • Dining Room Menus are available via QR Code. Printed copies are available upon request however they are single use and to be discarded when the guest is done.
- • Enhanced food handling procedures.
- • Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of utensils and equipment.
- • All restaurants and kitchen facilities will be serviced by GermBusters, a patented, non-toxic anti-microbial corona virus sanitation treatment.
- • Clean and sanitize the restaurant daily.
- • We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- • We will follow all of the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the State, including:
- • Parties will maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant. No parties will have more than 10 people.
- • Unoccupied tabletops will be clear of any condiments, S&P, rollups, cocktail menus, etc. We will provide condiments only upon request and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- • We will use disposable menus that are new for each patron. The menu will also be available via QR code.
- • Ensure that staff members adhere to our sick leave policies, requiring staff to stay home if they do not feel well.
- • Educate our staff members on prevention, as provided by the CDC.
SAFE PRACTICES FOR CATERINGS:
- • For the safety of our team and guests, we are currently providing catering services, with delivery only, via minimal contact or contactless delivery.
- • We will provide wrapped utensil kits with catering orders and will wrap food into individual portions when requested.
- • With any canned or bottle beverages provided, we will clean the tops of the cans/bottles..
- • Hand Sanitizing solution is available in all of our vehicles for our team's use upon arrival to the delivery location and upon departure.
- • Our catering team will be properly gloved and wear a mask at all times.
Thank you for supporting COVER 3 and we look forward to welcoming you back. Stay healthy and safe friends. See you soon!